Updated: Jan 10, 2019
By focusing on strategy, staff and structure what outcomes should you expect?
There will be a reduction of 80% of the leader's involvement in the operational aspects of the business. This time can now be focused on influencing marketing activities.
After implementing my three-point strategy, organisations will have the following outcomes:
1. Business owner having more time
2. Business doubles their profit
3. Strong growth in the value of their business
4. A significant increase in cash flow
5. All stakeholders enjoying the journey
6. High staff engagement
There are upfront issues that some business may experience. These are:
1. Ineffective leadership
2. Lack of systems
3. Lack of marketing initiatives
To overcome these barriers, significant development must occur. That is:
1. Getting the business strategy right
2. Complete focus on the execution of the strategy
3. Staff leadership development
4. Don't forget your finances! Out of place
Most successful people I have mentored have established routines. These routines are daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly. The most successful business leaders have a very clear vision and are highly disciplined. Business is not for the faint-hearted.
Call me today to discuss how we can partner with you to double your profits & smile more.